Nativity BVM High School Will
Shine Brightly Into the Future
The Nativity Preservation Support Foundation (NPSF) was organized by local volunteers, business and professional people within our community who are dedicated to preserving Nativity BVM High School for all future generations of Schuylkill County.
The Nativity Preservation Support Foundation (non-profit organization) is an entity separate and apart from the Diocese of Allentown and will be used now and in the future only for the benefit of Nativity BVM High School.
At this time, we are involved in a Major Fundraising Campaign. We have received cash and pledges totaling $165,000 to date and have an initial goal of $250,000. We are more than half-way there!
Highlights of this Campaign:
- All monies will be placed in a restricted account at a local banking institution.
- All monies will be used specifically for Nativity BVM High School.
- All gifts are tax deductible under Internal Revenue Code 509(a) 2 for Federal Income Tax.
Donors may deduct contributions as provided in Section 170 of the Internal Revenue Code. All bequests, legacies, devises, transfers or gifts are deductible for Federal estate and gift tax purposes.
- Checks should be made payable to Nativity Preservation Support Foundation.
- Pledges, memorials, and bequests are acceptable and are welcome. Click here to contact us.
- Online donations can be made here using any major credit card via our safe and secure PayPal account.
We invite you to be a part of the Legacy of Nativity BVM High School. Thank you for your continued support of Catholic education in Schuylkill County.